Project Report on Bottling Plant From Rectified Spirit/Ena [Eiri-1467]
Bottling Plant (Whisky, Brandy, Rum, Vodka, Gin) From Rectified Spirit/Ena [Eiri-1467]
The a industry is very important for the government. It generates an estimated Rs. 18,000 crore per annum in spite of the fact that the per capita consumption of liquor in India is the lowest in the world. The total liquor industry is worth Rs. 2,000 crore. IMFL accounts for only a third of the total liquor consumption in India. Most IMFLs are cheap and are priced below Rs. 300 per bottle. Alcohol sales proceeds account for 45% of the total revenue collection in the country. Whiskey accounts for 60% of the liquor sales while rum; brandy any vodka account for 17% 18% and 6% respectively. MN's share is only 10%and they have been successful only in the premium and super premium ranges. Post WTO the government may have opened India to foreign distilleries, but the duty has been increased from 222% to 464-706%.This is due to the fact that there is a 100% customs duty, 150% contravening duty, local taxes, distributor's margin, retailer's margin and publicity charges. The cost is finally borne by the consumer. Though the government claims that this is being done to protect the domestic liquor industry, the domestic industry accounts for 99% of the market share. This protectionist policy could prove to be counterproductive and lead to smuggling. As of now, only 45% of the sales are through legal channels and only 25% of this is duty paid for. Within India itself, the policy of alcohol retail differs form state to state. While some states like Maharashtra. Uttar Pradesh, and Tamil- Nadu have a liberal policy, come states like Haryana and Andhra.
- Plant Capacity 800 Boxes/Day
- Land & Building (Area 3 Acre) Rs. 4.40 Cr.
- Plant & Machinery Rs. 3.23 Cr.
- W.C. for 2 Months Rs. 3.90 Cr.
- Total Capital Investment Rs. 11.85 Cr.
- Rate of Return 41%
- Break Even Point 44%
Contents of the Project Reports
- Uses and Applications
- Market Position
- Present Manufacturers
- Detailed Process of Manufacture
- B.I.S. Specifications
- Process Flow Sheet Diagram, Plant Layout,
- Cost Economics with Profitability Analysis
- Land & Building Requirements with Rates
- List & Details of Plant and Machinery with their Costs
- Raw Materials Details/List and Costs
- Power & Water Requirements
- Labour/Staff Requirements
- Utilities and Overheads
- Total Capital Investment
- Cost of Production
- Break Even Point
- Land Man Ratio
- Suppliers of Plant & Machineries and Raw Materials
- Cash Flow Statement
- Repayment Schedule
- Interest Chart
- Depreciation Chart
- Projected Balance Sheet for 5 Years etc.
4449, Nai Sarak, Main Road, Chawri Bazar, Delhi, Delhi, 110006, India