Dairy Farming Industrial Project Reports:
With support from the government, the Co-operative movement is gaining strength in the country. This has lead to better prices for farmers and a more organised method of collection, processing and distribution. Many private sector players have now entered the business and their efforts will only help to market, distribute and popularise the consumption of milk and milk products.
A dairy is a place for handling milk and milk products. Technology refers to the application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes. Dairy technology has been defined as that branch of dairy science which deals with the processing of milk and the manufacture of milk products on an industrial scale. In developed dairying countries such as the U.S.A., the year 1850 is seen as the dwindling line between form and factory scale production. Various factors contributed to this change in these countries, viz concentration of population in cities where jobs were plentiful, rapid industrialization, improvement of transportation facilities, development of machines etc, whereas the rural areas were identified for milk production, the urban centers were selected for the location of milk processing plants and product manufacturing factories.
The development and maintenance of a superior dairy herd can be a source of considerable pride and satisfaction. Success in dairy farming, like any professional achievement, does not come easily. It requires the very best of of anyone's ability to properly manage, feed, and breed a good herd of cows. The job discussions which follow present important factors involved in making a start in dairying.
The scope of our consultancy services includes following activities:
(1) Assessment of site suitability for dairy farming.
(2) Complete prefeasibility study of climate, water availability, soil, road connectivity, electric power & drainage: animal rearing pattern in the area, fodder crop pattern, existing infrastructure for veterinary aid, market consumption & milk prices prevalent in the area & to draft a feasibility report.
(3) To prepare a detailed project report for funding of the project from the bank.
(4) To provide guidelines on the type of cattle/milch animals suitable for the area and to help in judging, selection sourcing of animals by providing necessary training and support.
(5) Designing of dairy shed and utilities under Indian conditions & guide the client/contractor in creating the structure which aims at cost reduction, maintaining farm hygiene, facilitate animal movement, reduction of labor cost.
(6) Help the client in sourcing of equipments of milk handling, manure handling, feed & fodder handling.
(7) Design feed and fodder management program for the dairy farm, developing a schedule of green fodder cultivation, processing and feeding system. Guide the client in silage making, develop a feeding schedule for the farm, formulate economic ration that aims at balancing between feeding cost reduction and fulfilling animal nutritional requirements, developing nutritional chart for different age group of animals.
4449, Nai Sarak, Main Road, Delhi, Delhi, 110006, India